Father's Day Gift Ideas
Family Fun Father's Day

Great Father’s Day Gift Ideas that Don’t Cause Clutter

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy for more information.

Father’s day is just around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I always have a hard time finding Father’s Day gifts for my dad. We are way past the arts and crafts stage. Let’s face it, that stage is gone after the elementary school years anyway. We are past the #1 dad mugs and shirts. Even the #1 Grandpa swag. My dad isn’t a big fan of clutter anyway so even 1 of those mugs was probably 1 too many! If any of this sounds like your dad (or who you are shopping for), then hopefully you’ll find the perfect Father’s Day gift ideas below:

The Grill Master’s Club

If your father loves to grill, consider getting him a subscription to the The Grill Masters Club. The Grill Masters Club delivers a variety of rubs, sauces, marinades, wood chips, new recipes and grilling accessories every month. Each month, the products and sauces are different, making weekend barbecues so much more exciting! When you give this as a gift, you have the option to choose between a 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month shipment, making this a perfect gift for any budget. Save $5 off your order with the code: GMCFATHERSDAY. This offer is good through 6/30!

father's day gift ideas grill masters

Fandango Gift Card

A Fandango gift card is a great Father’s Day gift idea for the dads who love movies! You can easily purchase a digital gift card which can be used anywhere that accepts Fandango. The Fandango app is great because it allows you to skip the ticket line and go straight to the movie (or concession stand)!

father's day gift ideas fandango gift card

FitBit Versa

The FitBit Versa would be a great gift for those dads who are more active or health focused (kind of like my dad!). This would be a great gift idea for those dads who are also looking to get outside more.

father's day gift ideas fitbit versa

New Fan Gear

Whatever team or sport your dad is into, he can always use new gear. Whether it’s new apparel, office supplies or tailgating equipment, the sports man in your life can never have enough stuff with his favorite team. Regardless of the team, you can find it all at Fanatics.

father's day gift ideas fanatics

ENO Eagles Nest Outfitters – SingleNest Hammock, Portable Hammock for One

If your dad is the outdoorsy type, the Eagles Nest Hammock is a perfect gift idea for Father’s Day. This hammock is both easily portable and comfortable. It’s perfect for those dads who love to camp or hike.

father's day gift ideas hammock

Universal Sockets Tool

If your dad is the fix it all type, then this universal socket is a great gift idea. It is the do all of tools and takes up very little space.  It can be adjusted to grasp the hex nut, screw eye, hook, tension screw and bolt head. Works on a power drill (adapter not included).

father's day gift ideas universal socket

An Experience

One of my favorite Father’s Day gift ideas is to gift an experience. This can range from a visit to an Escape room (those are super fun)! To tickets to a sporting event or concert. Another great experience can be a gift card for Airbnb. I received a trip through Airbnb for a Valentine’s Day present this year and thought it was such an amazing gift. You can read about it here if you would like. You can stay in some of the coolest places (we stayed in a studio apartment right in downtown Savannah!!) or even find guided tours, cooking classes, excursions and more through Airbnb! You can use my referral link to get $40 off any purchase of $75 or more.

father's day gift ideas airbnb

I hope this list was helpful and you were able to find great Father’s Day gift ideas for the great father’s in your life!

Father's Day Gift Ideas

You Might Also Like

25 Comments

GiGi Eats
    May 29, 2018 at 4:40 pm

My dad is pretty easy for Father’s Day in that he doesn’t expect anything – just like my mom on Mother’s Day! Ha! When they want something, they go and get it for themselves – so a simple phone call is all us kids do! 🙂

Kansas Bonanno
    May 29, 2018 at 9:27 pm

My husband will love the Grill Masters, I’ve been trying to find the perfect gift for him from the kids and this is perfect. He loves sauces of all kinds.

Geraline Batarra
    May 30, 2018 at 2:51 am

A simple phone call, thank you and saying I love you to my father this Father’s Day are the best gift ever but also I want to give something for him this Father’s Day and I think I already know what it is?

Carol Reyes
    May 30, 2018 at 4:32 am

I’ve been thinking about getting the FitBit for my dad. I think it will really motivate him and keep him focused on his health. My mom is usually the one who gets him shirts and fan gear. 🙂

Evelyn, PathofPresence
    May 30, 2018 at 12:49 pm

Like you, I find it difficult to shop for the right and perfect gift when it comes to Father’s Day. You have consolidated some great options for me to consider. Thanks so much!

Luci
    May 30, 2018 at 6:35 pm

That is a lot of great ideas for Father’s Day. I think my dad would like the Universal Socket Tool, he would use that a lot.

Esme Sy
    May 31, 2018 at 8:07 am

I can vouch for these gift ideas. Most of our dads would want something easy to or practical to use. As for mine, I would probably go for the Universal Sockets Tool, he’s been using old rusted ones for quite a while now!

Nisha
    May 31, 2018 at 10:53 am

it is hard to shop for the right gift when it comes to father’s or mother’s day. thank you for sharing these great lists of options for me to choose from.

Elizabeth O
    May 31, 2018 at 1:46 pm

What great ideas for Father’s Day you have provided here. Sometimes it can be so hard to know what to shop for so this post is really handy indeed.

Ina at Crafty For Home
    May 31, 2018 at 3:28 pm

I will choose the hammock, so I can use it too, when he doesn’t use it, lol

Stacey
    May 31, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Great ideas! Maybe my husband would like the Grillmaster’s Club. Thanks for the inspiration!

Emily
    May 31, 2018 at 6:05 pm

OKKKKKKKK! Great ideas here! 🙂 I love love love the idea of the grill masters club! BRILLIANT!

Ashley Reese
    May 31, 2018 at 6:34 pm

I love the idea of purchasing an experience! Some memories of experiences can be so much better than an actual gift!

Shawniece
    May 31, 2018 at 7:08 pm

Really good gift ideas! I am looking for some fsther’s day gift ideas that you can buy in bulk. Want to give something to all the fsthers in my church.

Micky
    May 31, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Oh, that Grill Masters club is a great idea!

Candi Randolph
    May 31, 2018 at 9:23 pm

I like your gift ideas, they’re creative. I agree that as we get older it can be tough to find the right gift for our dad.

Shirley
    May 31, 2018 at 9:28 pm

My dad is in his 80’s so usually it’s just a phone call from me but these tips and ideas are great for the younger dad’s out there. Thank you!

Cristina
    June 1, 2018 at 1:12 am

You have created a good list of gift ideas! It is not easy to find gifts simetimes

Anitra
    June 1, 2018 at 2:15 am

These are great ideas that are not the normal everyday gifts! I love that the items you chose are more personal.

Verla
    June 1, 2018 at 3:46 am

Great guy gift ideas for any time. In particular, like the universal socket wrench (then I could use it too), the gift of experience, and the fit bit.

Doreen
    June 1, 2018 at 8:09 am

My dad is never fond of gifts. He just likes it when I call and wish him. If in doubt I always try to ask in advance what he would like and then its so easy.

Heidi
    June 1, 2018 at 1:37 pm

Great gift ideas. My dad always loves getting food gifts. 🙂

Rae
    June 1, 2018 at 5:47 pm

these are some really great ideas

Carrie
    June 2, 2018 at 5:03 am

These are great ideas! I love that you focus on things that won’t just sit around and collect dust!

Ginger Sorensen
    June 2, 2018 at 7:19 am

I was just thinking, what am I going to do for Father’s day this year? Thanks for some great ideas!