wet head board game
Family Fun Game Reviews

Wet Head Board Game – Take The Wet Head Challenge!

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy for more information.

Have you heard of the wet head board game?  You have probably seen it in the kids toy isle, but believe me when I say this game is not just for kids.  This game is brilliant.  It is a water roulette game, but can be customized to be so much more!  It’s fun for both kids and adults and makes a great social activity as well.

wet head board game

How to play the wet head board game:

The concept of this game is pretty simple.

• Insert the pins into the hat
  • Fill the blue compartment on the hat with water
  • Put the hat on
  • Spin the spinner
  • Do as the spinner says (pull 1 pin, pull 2 pins or skip a turn)
  • Pass the hat and spinner to the next person and repeat
  • Someone ends up getting wet!!

wet head board game

The cool thing about this game is you control how much water goes into the hat.  The compartment can hold a decent amount which makes this a fun outdoor water game in the summer time.  But you can also put very little so this game can be played sitting around inside as a family.  It’s totally up to you.

wet head board game

You don’t have to limit this game to just water either!  Any sort of liquid will work!  This can get as messy as you want it to get!

wet head board game

Take The Wet Head Challenge

We challenge you to to take the wet head challenge!  Find a friend or two who is crazy enough to do this with you and challenge them!  Find any sort of fun liquids you can find and start getting messy!  It might be a good idea to do this one outside, speaking from personal experience here.  You can get the game here if you prefer to shop online, the price is usually cheaper through Amazon anyway.

wet head board game

Ideas for your wet head challenge:

Some ideas of liquids to use for the challenge are:

• Orange Juice
  • Tomato Juice – this is a REALLY fun one!
  • Kifer – this one comes out a little slower so it isn’t as dramatic, but the mess it makes is hilarious
  • Sobe flavored drinks – the thicker strawberry/pina colada type drinks are best
  • Milk or Chocolate Milk
  • Slime Baff – we love this stuff and use it for so many other fun challenges – we’ve only been able to find it on amazon though.
  • Soda – diet products will be a lot less sticky, but you may want the sticky mess!
  • Pickle Juice
  • Sports Drinks

There are so many fun liquids you can use for this game.  Just take a stroll through the grocery store and grab anything that looks fun.

wet head board game

Wet Head Board Game Gift Idea:

This water roulette game makes a great gift idea for pretty much any kid.  It is also perfect for adults who love to host game nights or outdoor cookouts with friends.  If you really want to get creative when giving this game, wrap it with 4-5 of your favorite liquid choices.

Another fun idea if you have kids and want to win the cool mom award, would be to wrap this up with several fun liquids for a random weekend surprise of fun.  With Easter coming up, it could be fun to fill an Easter basket with fun liquids and this game with a note from the Easter bunny challenging the kids.

wet head board game

Will you take the challenge?  Olivia took the challenge with her BFF, watch the video to see how it went!

Make sure to let us know if you will be taking the challenge and what liquids you will be using!   We can’t wait to hear your ideas!

wet head board game

You Might Also Like

41 Comments

Joanna
    March 9, 2018 at 4:54 pm

This looks like such a fan game to play and your daughter and her friend seem to have the time of their lives playing it. I can imagine it can get quite messy to playing outside would be the best idea.

Cia Black
    March 9, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Omg goodness, this is for sure an outdoors game only…My children would love this, and we have a birthday coming up. This is must, I’ll be sure to make sure we have an assortment of liquids to try at the party.

Quirky Homemaker
    March 9, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Sounds like a fun game for kids. My hubby would personally kill me if I tried to make him play, but my kids would probably do it! Sounds like a fun game to add to a Summer afternoon playdate.

Kristy Bullard
    March 9, 2018 at 8:07 pm

My kiddos have seen this game all over YouTube and have been begging for it. I was wondering if it was really fun for kids. Looks like it would be a fun game to keep them playing outside during spring break and summer vacation.

Kristi Ann
      March 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm

It is so much fun, even with just the water. Great way to get the kids outside!

Niki
    March 9, 2018 at 10:16 pm

OMG this game is so adorable. I’m totally going to get this for holiday game nights with my family!

Rebecca
    March 9, 2018 at 11:49 pm

Darling Game and so fun. Would be fun with a group too.

Twinspirational
    March 10, 2018 at 2:15 am

LOL – sounds like a fun game for Kids. Not sure that we want all that liquid on our heads, but i’m sure the kids in our lives would love that!

Karla
    March 10, 2018 at 4:58 am

This is a fun idea! I’m still thinking of what liquids to use!

Gladys Parker
    March 10, 2018 at 6:18 am

I have never heard of this game which is surprising as we get new games often. It looks hilariously fun and I guarantee my grandchildren would have hours of fun! Look what we have been missing. I’d like to use something super weird like pancake mix.

Kristi Ann
      March 10, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Pancake mix would be so crazy!

Melinda
    March 10, 2018 at 10:48 am

What a fun game! It sounds perfect for birthday parties and family reunions! I was thinking pickle juice sounded good for the challenge, then saw it in your list. Thought I’d come up with some of my own: Soy sauce, beef broth, or pineapple juice.

Kristi Ann
      March 10, 2018 at 4:07 pm

OMG, I love those ideas!! I feel sorry for the person who gets the soy sauce!

Sue Tanya Mchorgh
    March 10, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Aww this is pretty cool.I think this is an awesome challenge for a kid. I would thoroughly enjoy this if I was a kid.

Nicole Shillings
    March 10, 2018 at 2:03 pm

This makes the little kid in me so excited, and the mom in me cringe! But I bet this would be a fun outdoor game – lol. I think I may get this for my nieces.

Kristi Ann
      March 10, 2018 at 4:07 pm

You can always just do water and do it outside for a fun summer game.

Ithfifi
    March 10, 2018 at 5:09 pm

I hadn’t heard of this game but oh man am I imagining what sort of mess my niece and nephew would end up with after trying this! It does look fun though and I like your liquid suggestions!

Tee
    March 10, 2018 at 5:30 pm

Lol I’ll give this a try with my girls once they get a little older.

Flora_the_Sweaterist
    March 10, 2018 at 5:57 pm

I’ve seen this advertised in television, and kids are evidently crazy about it! I’m not sure I’d appreciate any kind of liquid on my head (save for water), but this could be perfect for a birthday party or family gathering. 🙂

Kelly Edgar
    March 10, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Hehe this looks like such a fun game!! I know that my nieces and nephews would really enjoy this in the summertime outdoors 🙂

Cindy
    March 10, 2018 at 7:30 pm

That looks like a SUPER FUN game for the whole family! I’m going to get it for my nieces Easter basket!

Emily
    March 10, 2018 at 7:51 pm

I don’t know about all the condiments… but definitely as a summer outside game! This looks like a blast!

Lisa Rios
    March 10, 2018 at 9:34 pm

This is hilarious! I would love to this with my sister. We’d both get a kick out of it. It looks like a fun activity.

Marissa Zurfluh
    March 11, 2018 at 12:53 am

Oh now this looks like a blast. The kids would love this one!

Gillian Kent
    March 11, 2018 at 1:52 am

My boys would have loved this as a birthday game. The moms…maybe not so much. Looks like fun.

Karla
    March 11, 2018 at 2:06 am

I just showed this to my daughter today and she said she’d would like to have the pancake mix, she’d like me play with her.

Kristi Ann
      March 11, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Can’t wait to hear how pancake mix works out for you!

Rachel
    March 11, 2018 at 2:27 am

This reminds me of the nickelodeon game show, Double Dare. It is right out of their challenges.

Kristi Ann
      March 11, 2018 at 4:40 pm

It’s so funny you said that! My sister and I loved that show and used to do obstacle courses in our backyard together! We created one for the girls a few months ago and they thought we were crazy!

Elizabeth O
    March 11, 2018 at 9:19 am

What a really fun game. It looks like the kids really enjoyed it. It would be the perfect party game 🙂

Jennifer Prince
    March 11, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Oh my! I’ve never heard of this before, but it sounds like loads of super silly fun! 🙂

Heather @thedomesticdiva
    March 11, 2018 at 8:15 pm

This would be so much fun for the kids to do in the summer months. I know my boys would love it! The messier the better, I’m sure.

Kate
    March 12, 2018 at 12:39 am

That’s such a creative game! Just like the games they play on the Ellen show. Totally hilarious.

Jill Conyers
    March 12, 2018 at 1:09 am

Looks like a fun game. Their smiles say it all.

Marielle Altenor
    March 12, 2018 at 1:39 am

OMG lol What great fun! My kids would have a wonderful time playing this game. I’ll have to get one for them.

Tara
    March 12, 2018 at 5:29 am

this looks absolutely hilarious! i’m sure it’s messy but worth the laughs!

kanishka
    March 12, 2018 at 10:47 am

I would love play such challenges with my mates! If they have the time too that is hehe. It looks so fun and I have seen many youtubers play with it!

Josselyn Radillo
    March 12, 2018 at 10:47 pm

I’m totally going to get this for my bf hes going to love it. so much fun

Peps Goh
    March 13, 2018 at 7:26 am

Parents always want kids to stay clean instead of trying to get dirty. I love the idea of having this game to educate kids on how it’s alright to be wet and dirty (but they should get cleaned fast so that they won’t fall sick!

Claire
    March 13, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Haha this looks so fun but pretty chaotic! Just the sort of thing I would have loved as a kid though!!!

Shoppers Gossip
    March 13, 2018 at 3:35 pm

Looks like a fun game to play. My children would really love this, no doubt 😉